All about the theatrical laboratory
The educational program
|Culture and traditions of China|
|Culture and traditions of Spain|
Each course is:
Bridging the language barrier
Teaching work in the team
Develop a sense of rhythm
We develop and activate vocabulary
Developing the imagination and visual memory
Developing intellectual and creative abilities
Working on Diction and Pronunciation
We help get rid of internal clamps
Classes are held once a week for 2 hours in groups for children 4.5-6.5 and 6.5-9 years and 3 hours in groups for children 9-11 and 12-15 yearsClasses include:
- Physical warm-up;
- Practice Speech;
- Musical roundabout;
- Fairy tale therapy;
- Stage Practice;
- Game Block.
- Theater plays on & nbsp; two languages (6.5-9 years);
- Acting trainings in & nbsp; two languages (915 & nbsp; years);
- Conversations about & nbsp; art on & nbsp; Russian;
- English intensive;
- Scenic speech in & nbsp; English;
- Stage practice on & nbsp; two languages.
*all blocks are bilingualThe curriculum consists of:
- technologies «immersions», English speech is 70% of the learning time.
- workshop of stage speech in English;
- study of acting;
- trainings aimed at developing memory, attention, concentration, development of leadership qualities:
- rehearsal process;
- the performance;
- analysis of the performance by the actors of the "acting" troupe.
We invite you to go on an exciting journey into the world of theater and regional studies in English.
Our native English speakers and theater teachers carry students to the world of English, introducing them to the culture of other countries, living with them on the scene the most memorable stories from the life of other peoples.
How to reach us?
We are located at:
194356, Russia, St. Petersburg, st. B.Ozernaya, 92a
199397, Russia, St. Petersburg, st. Beringa, 27, building 4
Our goal: the introduction of English into the everyday world of children and adolescents through the art of acting and acquaintance with the culture and traditions of various countries.